We discussed about CRM and its advantages in an earlier article on CRM benefits. Everyone in the team can collect data and insights and collaborate to deliver amazing customer-centric services. Data that is organized and displayed by the CRM platform can result in greater understanding of the customer. This results in better communication and outreach, a lot of which can be accomplished by automation that allows you to provide the best, most effective customer support. Additionally, your teams will be able to be more productive and lessen silos.
The global market for CRM is projected to reach the level of $114.4 billion by 2027. If you\’re planning for your business to be around for the long haul and outcompete competition, you might certainly require to have a strategy for the future that is centered on your clients, and supported by technology. Typically such technology was only available to large enterprises, but with Convertbloom you are able to harness many of these best practices in one integrated sales and marketing automation system. There are targets for sales, objectives for business and profits. But finding up-to date, reliable data on your progress could be difficult. What can you do to translate the numerous streams of information that are coming from customer service, sales, marketing, and social media monitoring into valuable business-related information?
A CRM program can provide you an overview of your clients. You can view all of their information in one spot A easy-to-use dashboard that lets you know the previous relationship a customer has with you and their status with orders, outstanding customer service issues and much more. You can also include data about their social media profiles including their opinions and dislikes, as well as what they\’re saying and sharing about your company or competitors.
Marketers can utilize CRM software to control and improve lead routes using an approach based on data, and gain a better understanding of the flow of leads or sales , which makes sales forecasting more efficient and accurate. You\’ll be able to see the full picture of each lead or opportunity and lead, allowing you to see the clearly defined path from inquiries to sales. The biggest increases in productivity as well as the overall shift of your company towards customer-centricity could be derived from moving beyond CRM\’s role as an effective selling and marketing tool and integrating it into the business process including finance, customer service as well as supply chain management. This will ensure that the needs of customers are at the top of innovation and business processes cycles. Typically so
Of all the advantages of CRM software, the use of technology and data to create an efficient business is the largest. This allows you to improve the way you manage relationships with your customers and leads to greater business success.
Convertbloom CRM provides you with full suite end to end CRM function. You can capture leads through Landing Pages, Event funnels or Optin Forms and directly syncs with the CRM system. You can set the various lead stages and export CSV file to upload into call center application. It offers the core features of CRM with following benefits:
- Leads: These are customers who have completed an application or expressed an interest in your company. They might be quality, potential customers, but you\’ll only be aware until they begin the journey with customers.
- Opportunities: In Convertbloom you can track, Potential Leads that eventually move to the next stage of the sales process and near to buying become potential customers. For instance, perhaps they contacted someone on the sales staff and requested an estimate, or they placed an item in its shopping cart and then went to your website. The position of an individual in your sales funnel not something Google Analytics or social media platforms can tell you but the reports of the CRM platform will. These reports can aid in determining which ads and marketing messages are the most effective in guiding leads through the funnel, leading to opportunities and finally, opportunities to sales.
- Sales: Once someone converts and becomes an actual customer, it does not mean that you\’re done collecting and analysing information. The information you gather prior to the purchase of the customer and the additional information you gather about their behaviors after they purchase and the data you get through the analyses you generate using that information in Convertbloom CRM will ensure that you know the people who purchase your products or services, so that you are able to keep serving them as loyal customers.
Additionally, the following options are available:
- Dashboard: The dashboard for the administrator displays important details about your clients, projects, payments and employees.
- Clients: This area gives you the complete list of your clients. You can view the information about the client when you click on the name of the client.
- Employers: This area displays the employees of your business. You can view the information about the employee when you click on the name of the employee. You can also alter the roles assigned to users in this table.
- The Attendance section lets you to record and monitor how often your staff members are present.
- Projects: It lists the projects your company is currently working on. You can look up the details by clicking on the name of the project.
- The Task Calendar displays all the tasks the employees have been assigned on calendars, according to the due dates.
- Estimates: You can create estimates/quotations for clients. Estimates will become displayed to your client\’s panel.
- Invoices: This is the complete list of invoices that you\’ve prepared for your customers.
- Payments: It displays the complete list of payments that your customers have made.
- The expense management is up to you. the costs incurred by you as well as your employees.
- Events: It lists the schedule of events.
- Time Logs: They show the amount of time that is recorded by your employees who are employed. You can filter your outcomes by the date, and for a specific project.
- Tasks: It displays the list of all tasks that you\’ve assigned to your employees. It is possible to sort the results according to dates and also for a specific project.
- Tickets: You are able to create or modify the tickets that have been that users have submitted.
- Notice Boards Notice Boards: This is the type of notice you can post to your employees.
- The sticky notes are your private notes that will not be seen by anyone else user.
- Your Task Record: You will be able to review the report of the tasks you completed as well as those that were not completed.
- Time Log Report: It displays the report of the number of hours recorded according to the dates.
- Finance Report: It reveals your earnings per day and the date you have earned. It calculates the amount from invoices paid and displays the amount in your currency of base (can be adjusted in the settings).
- Income vs . Expense Report This report shows your expenses and income you\’ve done for the period you have chosen.
- Your Account Setting: You are able to manage the most basic settings for your organization here.
- Email Options: You are able to customize the email preferences for your customers and employees.
- The Currency Setting: Here you have the option to modify or delete the currencies that you will receive payments directly from your client.
- Setting the Theme: you are able to modify the look of every panel according to your preference in the themes settings section.
- Configure the ticket settings: Adjust the settings that are related to Support tickets.
- Attendance Settings: Create the parameters that govern employee attendance.
- Roles and Permissions Settings: Create roles and give permissions to users.
Your Client\’s get the below features:
- Dashboard: The dashboard for clients provides important details about projects of clients problems, payments, and issues.
- Projects: It displays the projects of the client.
- Tickets: It lists the number of tickets requested by clients.
- Invoices: This shows the list of invoices that have been paid or not by the customer.
- Estimates: It displays the estimated amounts that were provided directly to clients.
- Issues: Here is the issues that are submitted by the client to his projects.
- Sticky Note: Customers can make notes for themselves.
You can read more about our features here.